Hey, pass auf!!!!
So I will have a new address: Eiland 8
42651 Solingen
We have to move apartments which is kind of lame but oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm really excited for this transfer. I am really working on teaching more and have set some goals for this transfer and going to make more for the future. So I don't really know what to write about this week.
So my new companion is Elder John Andrew Chapman and is from Provo and he graduated in '08. He went to BYU also. He's about 5'5" and looks like he's 16. He is a quarter Japanese so that's why he's short. Ummm this week I got my first wedding announcement. It was from Kylie. She looks like a cute girl. (Kyle's cousin--Kylie Merrill) That's crazy how Josh's (Hayles) baby is already a year old. I swear it was just last week that we found out that he was gonna have a kid. Crazy how time flies.
So for myself. I've been working really hard on talking to every single person I can. I am really working on becoming the missionary that I want to be. Like I said, I'm setting goals for myself to make my relationship with Christ better. I know that The Lord is in the work. It's amazing how much he blesses us. I feel blessed. I've gotten several compliments this past week on how well I teach. It's really helped me out to hear that. I study hard and try to increase my knowledge in the gospel as well as with the language. I'm striving to help these people here more than they help me. I feel blessed to be able to serve the Lord at this time of life. I often see and think about those that are my age and the decisions they are making and how much the gospel could help them be happier.
The Restoration of the gospel is an amazing concept and I know that we are here on the earth at this time because we have certain talents and desires to help others return to our Father in Heaven.
Thank you for the love and support, I need it. I love you all very much and I appreciate all the letters and emails that I get. Mom, Dad, and kids I want to tell you that I love you all very much.
"No Regrets"
Love,
Elder Merrill


