Monday, August 23, 2010

August 16, 2010

Hey Everyone,

So I don't have too much to say this week. We are kind of in a hurry because we have to help a lady move into her apartment and then we have to go to another city to have a p-day with the district. Sounds like the house is changing again. You are going to have two kids out of the house. That's so weird.

We had a pretty good week this past week. We found 3 new investigators which makes our average for the past four weeks 2 per week. It's probably the most constant affective finding I have had my entire mission. We were also able to increase in our lessons as well as had our first investigator to church this cycle. It's wonderful to see how many miracles are happening right now and I love the fact that we are all here for the same purpose, to serve our Lord and our God. I love the gospel so much and I know that the Lord blesses us for our obedience and desire to help his children return to his presence.

We are really working hard to teach more and share the gospel with more people. We hope that this week will be even better. It's crazy that it's already the middle of August. Time is going by too fast. So I got an email from Laura and she's going on a mission. I haven't read the whole email but it looks like she is going to Cambodia. That's so awesome but a little weird that girls my age are either getting married or going on missions. It seems like they just barely finished high school. They still should be just going to school.

Well that's pretty much all I have because my brain is going crazy. Hope you all have a good week and tell Kiersten good luck.

Love you all,
"No Regrets"

Elder Merrill