Dear Mom, Dad, and Kids,
So this week was a pretty good week. My split with Elder Ellis was only a couple of hours long but it was enjoyable. We went to the District meeting in Hagen and it was really good. I think that the missionaries are doing well and they just need a boost of energy. We had some appointments that went well and some that didn't go quite so well. The other week we did some service and we got the referall contacted and are teaching them both right now. It's pretty cool. This is my first time that I've found an investigator through service.
On Sunday this Lady showed up for church and she went up half way through Sacrament and started talking at the podium. She was saying how the German country was so terrible for allowing gay marriages and how the world is terrible. She talked about how her brother is addicted to cocain and different things. She said that she was watching youtube videos and that she saw Chinese people eat dogs and cats. It was the worst I've ever seen or heard. The counselor to the Bishop got up and told her to stop. Pretty crazy. It's definately different here.
I'm going on a split tonight in Paderborn. I will be working with Elder Rampton. He is just finishing his golden transfers so it should be fun. I don't know what's going to happen with transfers. It's always a suprise. Today we played basketball a little bit which was fun. I haven't played for a while. I will be going to send a Christmas package to you all probably the last week of November. I need to wait until the Christmas market opens up.
I don't know what to say really. Not to much happening on my side. Kiersten sent me an email last week. She said that she's having fun. I'm glad that she can find time to write. Kelsey as well. It's starting to get cold. My clothes are reaching the end of their wear. I've got ripped pockets, torn out crotches, and ripped suit coats. They should be able to last me through the winter. I'm not really planning on buying any more clothes. I can make it all work.
Well not much to say this week. That's awesome that Korbin's getting to practice with the Varsity. I hope he gets the picture that he needs to work out and get bigger. We'll work on that. Hope you are all doing well physically. Did Grandpa get my email? Tell him that I send my Love. I miss him and can't wait to see him again. Thanks for all that you do. What happened to the Dino Rossi thing? Did he win? How about other news? Anything I should know about?
Well I love You all so much. Thanks for being a great family and great examples of the Gospel. It's great to be a part of the Merrill Family. I hope you have a good week and sorry again that the email is so short. Not much to write about. It's kind of hard to think right now because of some missionaries that I'm thinking about. I'll try to do better next week.
Love you
"No Regrets"
Elder Merrill


