Thanks for the letter. Sounds like things are really hoppin at home. It was really nice to be able to talk with you and the family on Sunday. I felt kind of bad that I started to cry when I talked to Kelsey because I didn't with any of the other kids. Hopefully, they don't feel like they aren't as loved as much, I love them just as much.
Things here in Germany are pretty much the same. This last week has been really slow. I am really excited about the work and I don't want it to go away. This week one of our investigators said that they didn't want to meet with us anymore because she didn't think that she could make it. I felt absolutely terrible. I bore my testimony to her right before we left and I pray that she was able to feel the spirit. It is so hard to hear people say that they aren't able to accept our message because they don't know. Many of our investigators don't keep their commitments which is another hard thing. I wish they could figure out that keeping there commitments will bless their life. I don't understand and its hard to see them not progress.
My testimony of faith is growing so much. I know its growing a lot because I can see myself change. I strive to always have a little smile on my face all the time so that people can see a little bit of the light of Christ in me. The language is still hard but I know that through my faith and diligence my father in heaven is blessing me and that he is helping me to grow at a rapid rate.
I take every chance I can to study the gospel. That is one thing that I miss from the MTC is being able to study so much. I wish I would have done a little better.
This is the only true church on the earth. I know that it is without a doubt. Too many blessings and miracles have come through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank you for all your love and support and please keep praying for me and sending me letters of encouragement as well as filling me in on your lives. I love you all. I want you to know that this is real. We don't get another chance; make it your best.
"No Regrets"
Love,
Elder Merrill


