Dear Family,
This Week was a pretty good week. My split with Elder Houston was great. We did finding time for several hours. We were able to teach Daniel again. We taught him about the Sabbath day and keeping it holy. It was way sweet. We had a member with us who is a convert of about 10 years. He bore some sweet testimony. Daniel felt bad because he hasn't been to church in quite some time but he promised us that he would come this coming Sunday. We are going to meet with him tomorrow so hopefully the spirit will be there again.
On Sunday we ate at the Noack family's. It was way good. I think that I am learning to like the German food more and more.
We met with this Muslim guy that was like 34. He was born into a Muslim family but he doesn't believe it. He was a pretty cool guy. We taught him but he just couldn't grasp why we were here in Germany giving two years. We bore testimony about the truth and the joy that the gospel brings. He said that he definitely wanted to come to church with us sometime. He was very nice. He asked me how old I was and when I said 19 he was like "no way, you look like you could be 28". I don't know if thats good or bad. I still have my hair. As we left he said "if you ever need anything, and I mean anything, give me a call." Pretty cool guy. He said to give him a month before we came back because he is really busy right know.
Yesterday we had 8 1/2 hours of finding time (the whole day). That happens fairly often in this area. I actually like this area a lot but I am not sure what is going to go down this Saturday with transfer calls. I could see anything happening. It takes 4 weeks to get a license so it will be a while. And I won't get a car. Only certain areas have cars. It's really easy to get around on bus and train so I think there are only like 7 or 8 areas with cars.
It's awesome here in Germany. I'm learning a ton as a missionary and I love what I see changing in myself as well as in the people around us. It's on a daily basis that we have people yell at us and doors slammed in our face but that's what makes the good experiences so much better.
Love you all and thanks for your letters. Love you all and I'm glad that you are having fun. Good luck this week with the farm and all.
Love you all.
"No Regrets"
Elder Merrill
p.s. I got a letter from Aunt Michele this week which was really nice and I got the kids' letter this morning. Thanks for writing


