Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hallo,

Wie ist meine familie. Hier in Langen es geht. Nicht das besstes woche aber es geht immer noch. OK, now in english. Well good. Wow it sounds like this past week was sweet for ya. I'm glad to see that all of you were able to meet together as a family. Thanks so much for the pictures. Oh Ya, THANK YOU FOR THE DEODORANT. Good choices. It all smells really good.

Well it sounds like and looks like the little family reunion was way fun. That's what they're for. So is Brent done with school now or what? How is Grandma doing.

Well, nothing too spectacular this week. We talked to the second most drunk man I have ever seen. I almost lost it on him. He was using some pretty vulgar language. Well Elder Brown was sick for a day this week so I was able to get some more studying than usual in. We went to the temple today which is always a treat. I love going to the temple. We kinda got chewed out by a member this week at church because of when we were riding our bikes. We were way late for an appointment with a member family and so I was booking it. Well then I like cut in front of this car because it wasnt going when it had a green light and apparantly she saw that and got after us. I dont think she was mad but just telling us that we should watch what we are doing.

So Elder Cannon called me today on the Cell phone and he told me that our drivers lisences were translated and that all we had to do is to take it to the Rathaus and figure out what we got to do. Hopefully we can get them this week. That'd be pretty sweet I would think. I will be going on a split with our district leader, Elder Houston, this week. I'm pretty excited. He is very very very quiet but a really nice Elder.

So Landon has a girlfriend huh. I had no idea. Crazy. He'll be married before I get back. Crazy. Anyone else getting ready to get hitched? Well I'm assuming that you are going to PL this next week so have tons of fun. Who are you taking? Well I only have to miss one more summer trip there. Crazy!

Well, love you all and thanks so much for all the good fun news. This letter lifted my spirits quite a bit this week. Thanks.

Love you all.
"No Regrets"

Love Elder Merrill