Dear Family,
This week was a tougher one. Let's just say that. Br. Phong said that he didn't want to meet anymore for a while just because it's taking up too much time. I let him know that he is always welcome to come to church whenever he wants to. Daniel had a tough week and as a result he smoked. He is back to not smoking now which is good but I hope that he can stay with it. He has a good heart. We haven't found any way sweet people lately but I think a couple people have the chance to come around and become that sweet investigator.
We went to a bigger city today, Düsseldorf, and checked out the christmas markets there. Your package should be on it's way by the end of the week I hope. As for my package. I'm really asking you to not send me anything big or expensive. I'll be satisfied if it's just a letter, pictures, and burts bee's. I know how much of a hassle it is to have to worry about all the kids.
It's tough being away from home for christmas but I know that the Lord will bless us both. I know that I'm never alone.
Sorry that this letter is short and not much to it but I just don't know what to write. I got Kiersten's letter the other day. That was nice to read. Sounds like she is boy crazy though. I got a four page letter from aunt Michele. It was very nice. She is very sweet and I love getting letters from her because she is always encouraging and uplifting. She told me a little bit of Will and his successes. I'm glad that he's doing well and seeing lot's of success. I'm grateful for the family I have.
How is Andrew doing? I haven't heard about him in a while. Please share with me his successes. I like hearing about the success of others. It helps me to know that there is progress being made. Right now we, as a mission, are working on getting our numbers up and becoming a more fruitful mission. In the last year almost every mission in Europe has doubled their baptisms, except for the missions in Germany. I hope that I can help be part of that turn around.
Well love you all. Please if any of you have time write me a letter or email, I won't reject it. It's great to hear that everyone is safe at home and that everything is going well.
"No Regrets"
Love,
Elder Merrill


