Hey Family,
Well I don't have too much to say since we just talked on Saturday. Daniel didn't come to church again so we have canceled his baptismal date until he can figure out how to get to church. He is a great guy and wants to do good but unfortunately his word isn't worth squat. It gets really frustrating but that's part of the struggles that we have on a mission. So it was really great to hear everyone's voices again. Korbin has changed a lot. It's amazing. It's going to be even weirder in another year. Well, sounds like all the kids are doing good. Mom I just got to tell you that you are probably the best mom that I could ask for. I love you all.
So sorry but I don't know what to write about. Mom you can keep the shoes 'till the summer. That's OK. Does that mean that we don't have to send the old one's back or what? That's sweet that you will be the cook for girl's camp. Don't stress yourself out. I forgot to ask you, how is your neck doing? Are you able to go skiing and everything? I hope it's doing good.
I will be sure to write both Al and Sharon and The Merrill's. I got to write a couple letters today. I hope I will be able to get a couple more. I got Uncle Ben's Christmas card yesterday. It was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure that his mice electric trap didn't work because they could feel the electricity. I also got a letter from Jim Middleton. It was a nice little letter. I've had some pretty good examples in my life. I'm grateful that they all set me on the straight and narrow.
Well Love you all and wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2010 crazy. Wow! Thanks again for everything.
"No Regrets"
Love
Elder Merrill
p.s. If you get to talk to any of my friends from BYU let them know that I would love to hear from them. And addresses from Austin and Dexter if you could. Thanks


