Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

Hey,

First off, what's with the weirdo glasses that Kiersten was wearing? (at graduation) Pretty crazy how things change. That really hurt that Kayla got cancer.(our dog) I was fighting it a little bit when I was reading. She was my first dog and I wanted to see her again. That hurts pretty bad but all dogs go to heaven so I will see her again. I hope the weather all works out for you. I'm praying for you and that everything will all work out.

My trip down to Frankfurt was kind of weird. I had to go down there alone so that was different. I sat next to this guy who was on business, he was wearing a white shirt and tie so it wasn't as weird. There was only two goldens that came in so we played paper, rocks, scissors, who got to pick first. I won so I got the better one. His name in Elder Schuetz. He is from Irvine California which is right by New Port. He graduated in 2008 but waited a bit to come out so he could earn money. I have been able to learn a bunch in the last couple of days. I'm grateful for the opportunity to train but it's gonna be tough. I know that I can learn a lot during this time if not more than what he will learn. I would love to get some advice on how to become a good trainer.

We've been working hard this last week but it's taken a ton of time to plan for the transfer as well as having a Golden it takes a lot of time. Well I don't really know what to write. It's great to hear that everyone is doing good. Thanks for the picture from Priest lake. I love how Kory is trying to be a gangster. Funny kid. Speaking of kids, they are done with school so they should have plenty of time to write me but for some reason I haven't gotten anything for a while.

Well I love you all. I don't got a whole lot to say today just because I got a ton of things going through my head. By the way, since when was Meg getting married. I had no idea. Who else is getting married?

Well thanks for your prayers. I love you all and please remember that if you see someone that has any advice on training have them write me. Tell all my friends I want to hear from them.

"No Regrets"

Love,
Elder Merrill