Dear Mom, Dad, and Family,
Sounds like you all had a good week. I'm interested to hear about this new game you found. Sounds like you all had a pretty good Christmas. Who knows, you may never have another Christmas with just us kids. Crazy huh. Don't count on it being my fault. :) So this week was pretty enjoyable but the end of the week was really slow. The 24, 25, and 26 are all considered days of Christmas so it's way slow. I had an awesome Birthday. I woke up, studied, and then Elder Gunnell made the cake for me. We left that morning early to deliver presents to the zone. We were gone for a couple hours because it snowed a bunch and so buses didn't drive. We came back and I saw that there was a newly wrapped present in Elder Gunnell's paper and two in my paper. I asked Elder Trujillo what they were and he didn't answer. They all pitched in and got me 3 birthday presents. I was so surprised. They got me a BVB Flag, BVB soccer ball, and BVB Beanie and Scarf. BVB is Dortmund's professional Soccer Team who is currently number 1 and just slaughtering everyone. Pretty cool. I was so thankful. That night we drove out to a members with the Youngs car and had dinner with her and her two sons. We had Fondue which was pretty fun. Christmas we ate at another members and went to the Youngs so Elder Trujillo could call home. I had a good talk with the Youngs and also gave them a snow globe with a picture of the district in it. Yesterday we only had one hour of church and then we went to a member family that lived way far away. It was fun. They have two cute little kids and we played games with them.
Transfer calls came this morning. I'm staying and getting Elder McClellan, which I am so pumped for. I have always wanted to serve with him. All the others are leaving which is sad. Elder Gunnell is going to be the new Assistant. He's pretty nervous but he'll do a really good job. It was so good to learn from all of them. I loved it.
I don't want to write too much more Because Elder Trujillo is ready to go and we are talking tonight. Love you tons.
"No Regrets"
Love
Elder Merrill


