Today was an awesome day! I saw Elder Hadley right off and then I saw Elder Waddoups soon after. I got into my room and picked out my bed and what not. My companion is Elder Davis. He is from Salt Lake. He went to high school at East High. That is where they filmed the High School Musicals. He said he hated them being there. He seems to be a pretty sharp kid.
I am pleased with how things have gone. There are two Elder Merrill's in our Zone other than me. Pretty Crazy. All the Elders here seem very nice and very cool. I am very excited for tomorrow. We had a meeting tonight with our branch presidency. They are all great Brothers. I am senior companion right now but it doesn't really matter to me too much because I learn just as much as Elder Davis. Love you lots. Go out and make it a great day.
Love
Elder Merrill


