Hello Family!
Wow missionary work is happening! To start off I went to the RC on Sunday to talk with one of my investigators. I challenged her to pray with her family. She said she would. I asked her if she would also go to church and she said that she was planning on it. It is so awesome to have success. Yesterday we went to the RC again and I talked with 5 people that wanted to hear from the missionaries. Very exciting.
I am still sick but I am getting better. Today we went to the temple and I had a name from Germany. Pretty cool. Umm, well I am doing super well and my German is coming along very well. Ich weiss dass, das evangelium wahr ist. Und Ich weiss dass wir haben ein prophet heute. Ich liebe den evangelium. Ich weiss dass mein Erreter leben und durch sein sunopher wir konnen umkehren. Ich liebt das evangelium! ( I know that the gospel is true. And i know that we have a prophet today. I love the Gospel. I know that my Redeemer lives and through his atonement we can repent. I love the Gospel!) Well we have begun teaching all in German. It is really amazing how much the Lord has blessed me with learning the language. It is really amazing to see how much I have learned in only a 5 weeks. Well the MTC is really starting to bug because I would rather be out preaching the gospel to real people but I know that I am in here for 8 weeks because I need to learn more of the language.
Me and my companion are getting along great. I am really growing spiritually. I haven't gained any weight, which is good. I cannot wait to get out of here. I love you all and I want to keep hearing from you all. It really makes my day when I get letters. Share the gospel and don't be ashamed of it. There is a lot of evil out there and we need to counteract that. If you truly love it then you will share it.
Mom and Dad I love you so much. Thank you so much for raising me correctly and raising me to be a worthy missionary. You truly are a blessing in my life. Thank you for being an amazing example for me all throughout my life. I have been blessed for everything that you have taught me. You are an amazing example to me. I love you so much and I want you to know that. Thank you all. Love you all.
"No Regrets"
Love Elder Merrill


