Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go!

Hello family,

That's right, Getting transferred again. My new address will be:
Werwolf Str. 32 42651 Solingen

It was kind of disappointing but I was thinking about it and it's where the Lord wants me to go. My new companion will be Elder Gruber. I don't know too much about him other than he was trained by Elder Henderson. I think that we are going to get along really well. He is District Leader and a very good missionary. I feel blessed to serve with him.

It's been great serving here in Leverkusen. I've progressed a lot as far as the language goes and I'm extremely thankful for Elder Moffat and his help. He was always really patient with me and helped me become a better missionary. There are so many more things that I need to do to become better so hopefully I can pick something for this next cycle and become better at it.

Sounds like the Family is doing really well. That was a way sweet picture of Kelsey. That could be made for one of the life size pictures that you want to do downstairs. I have a question for you. Did you ever get Some Chocolate in the mail from me? I sent some in an envelope so I'm hoping it got there OK. If not please let me know.

So on Sunday we met with Petros and watched the Restoration video. It was way sweet. Everything worked out well and the spirit was way strong. Unfortunately, I'm leaving but Elder Moffat will do great teaching him. We both bore testimony of Joseph Smith and the Spirit was way strong. It is awesome to see him feel the Spirit. He loves meeting with us and he is progressing pretty well.

Well, I would like to hear about sports more and how Korbin is liking football. How's Kory doin? How many girlfriends does he have? How's Kiersten handling without a car? Is she liking the Student Rep thing? How's Katie feeling? Is she playing any sports right now? How about Kelsey? Any more dates? How's Dad liking hay being done? Is he going to have a project this winter? How does the Yard look after this last summer?

We didn't have bikes in this area but I'm not sure about my next area. The weather is still warm but it's going to start to get cold here really quick. I am able to wear my long sleeve shirts again so it's good weather. We take buses everywhere as well as by feet. One set of my shoes already has a couple big cracks in them unfortunately but that's life. My pants are really faded but they still look OK. It's missionary work. I love it. I'm really working on giving my best and forgetting about things that don't matter any more. I know that as I work on giving my best that the Lord will bless me.

Well I send my love and I wish you the best this week. Hopefully all is good over there. Thank you for your prayers and love. I wish you the best and I love you ton.

"No Regrets"

Love,
Elder Merrill