
Hello Mom,
Sorry this weeks letter is going to be pretty lame. I dont have too much time but I was able to go to the Temple this morning and thats why your not getting it at the usual time. It was so awesome. I wanted to do the session in English because I was afraid I wouldnt be able to understand as much as I wanted to and so I got the headsets. Well, after a little while it was way annoying because I could understand it but there was a little difference in the timing so i just took the headsets off. It was an awesome session. It was so relaxing and I felt just an overwhelming peace after all was said and done. I could of stayed there the whole day. Pretty awesome experience. Very pretty temple. Simple but pretty.
This last week your prayers have helped. We were able to have a lot of lessons just on the street but unfortunately all of our appointments fell out. Pretty upsetting. Tonight we have an appointment with Daniel and hopefully we can get another appointment with him later this week. If we do we will commit him to Baptism. Pretty exciting.
I've really been thinking lately about what I can do myself to be a better missionary and serve the Lord better. I am really focussing on staying positive no matter what happens and it really helps with a fun companion. Well, thanks for your pictures and I pray for you so much. I want you to know that I love you more than you could know. The mission is such a blessing and I really can see how it changes lives if you serve correctly. "In the service of the Lord, it is not where, but how you serve"-J. Reuben Clark Jr. I like that quote. It really doesnt matter where but it sure does matter how. I am working my hardest to show the Lord my gratitude for what he has blessed me with and given me but I won't ever be able to catch up because he continues to send blessings to me.
Thank you for the Box. I really wasnt expecting it at all. All is safely gathered in. Thanks for the PP's (perfect push-ups) They are sweet. The MB's (muddy buddies) weren't stale at all and were way good. Thanks for the the sweet Birthday Present. (1/2 birthday since his birthday is on Christmas Eve).
Love you all and wish you the best this week.
"No Regrets"
Love Elder Merrill
p.s. Thanks for the pictures
Sorry this weeks letter is going to be pretty lame. I dont have too much time but I was able to go to the Temple this morning and thats why your not getting it at the usual time. It was so awesome. I wanted to do the session in English because I was afraid I wouldnt be able to understand as much as I wanted to and so I got the headsets. Well, after a little while it was way annoying because I could understand it but there was a little difference in the timing so i just took the headsets off. It was an awesome session. It was so relaxing and I felt just an overwhelming peace after all was said and done. I could of stayed there the whole day. Pretty awesome experience. Very pretty temple. Simple but pretty.
This last week your prayers have helped. We were able to have a lot of lessons just on the street but unfortunately all of our appointments fell out. Pretty upsetting. Tonight we have an appointment with Daniel and hopefully we can get another appointment with him later this week. If we do we will commit him to Baptism. Pretty exciting.
I've really been thinking lately about what I can do myself to be a better missionary and serve the Lord better. I am really focussing on staying positive no matter what happens and it really helps with a fun companion. Well, thanks for your pictures and I pray for you so much. I want you to know that I love you more than you could know. The mission is such a blessing and I really can see how it changes lives if you serve correctly. "In the service of the Lord, it is not where, but how you serve"-J. Reuben Clark Jr. I like that quote. It really doesnt matter where but it sure does matter how. I am working my hardest to show the Lord my gratitude for what he has blessed me with and given me but I won't ever be able to catch up because he continues to send blessings to me.
Thank you for the Box. I really wasnt expecting it at all. All is safely gathered in. Thanks for the PP's (perfect push-ups) They are sweet. The MB's (muddy buddies) weren't stale at all and were way good. Thanks for the the sweet Birthday Present. (1/2 birthday since his birthday is on Christmas Eve).
Love you all and wish you the best this week.
"No Regrets"
Love Elder Merrill
p.s. Thanks for the pictures


